Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Profanity: the Shriek of the Losing Arguments of Liberals and the Left

“Gramps always says people only swear because their vocabulary is limited...In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.”
Cherise Sinclair, Hour of the Lion


And

“Obscenity and profanity had no meaning as such among those people. They were emotional expressions of inarticulate people with small vocabularies.”
Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn 

Or how about

Spencer W. Kimball

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”


Spencer W. Kimball

I love my haters! The more that they screed their hate, the more the prove the points which I and more Americans are making about modern liberals, leftists, statists, etc.

Thanks again, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! After all I got a blog from where I can in fact get useful data concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete