Friday, December 1, 2017

LA Times Reporter on Mentor Anti-Semite Helen Thomas: "I Am Not Going to Comment on This"

Now this is really strange.

I not only found Hailey Branson's picture with anti-Semite Helen Thomas, but she even spoke at her memorial service.



Check out the speech below:



This is really disturbing to me, and further reveals the deep bias in our media.

They stood around and celebrated this lady, the same lady who had shouted "The Jews should get the hell out of Palestine."

Those remarks were enough to force her into retirement.

Branson remarks in her speech: "She was everything I wanted to be."

Does that include hatred of Israel? A belief that Jewish people should not live in their homeland in the Middle East?

A reporter is supposed to detail the facts, but I have found that she attacks me and smears me in parts while writing the truth of the accounts in other reports. This hit-and-miss journalism is bad enough.

But she looked up to Helen Thomas as a hero?

This is really unfortunate.

I wrote her twice for a response on this, but she has not gotten back to me.

I called her directly, and she declared "I am not going to comment on this."

She doesn't like being under scrutiny herself?

This is pretty serious. I am a vocal supporter of the state of Israel, and it was a good day when Anti-Semite Helen Thomas was forced to step down following her hateful remarks. I also learned that she received an award from the Palestinian Liberation Organization for journalism.

WHAT?!



This is untenable, and simply cannot be supported.

I am urging everyone to contact the Los Angeles Times and demand answers. Why have they hired a reporter who allies herself with a rabid anti-Semite like Helen Thomas? Does the newspaper as a whole share similar views about Israel and Jews?

Here are Hailey's contacts:
cell: (580) 370-1084 
work: (213) 237-5117 
hailey.branson@latimes.com



No comments:

Post a Comment