Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Corey Stewart Still on the Move in Virginia


Arthur,
After spending millions of dollars to defeat America First conservatives in Alabama, establishment Republicans are thirsty for even more conservative blood.

And it looks like they've made me their #1 target heading into the 2018 mid-term elections.

I'm known for my outspoken conservative views and my willingness to stand up, speak the truth and do what's right -- no matter the consequences.

That's why the establishment hates me.

I refuse to cower and bow down to political correctness --unlike other mealy-mouthed Republicans out there!

They know if I'm elected to the U.S. Senate I'll put the brakes on their taxpayer-funded gravy train and help pass Trump's America First Agenda.

But I can't get to Washington without your generous help and support.


You saw what the establishment just did down in Alabama.

Arthur, they're coming to Virginia for me next.

And without your support, I'm afraid I'll be a sitting duck against their multi-million attack ads.

I need your help to fight back.


Whether it's $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35 or $25, your support will help make sure I have the resources to fight back against the establishment's vicious and brutal attacks.

Thank you in advance for your support.

For Freedom,
Corey Stewart
Republican for U.S. Senate (VA)

No comments:

Post a Comment