Wednesday, December 20, 2017

"What Country Are You From?" -- Trump Supporters Slams Brown Supremacist in Sanctuary City

                           

This woman is the epitome of anti-Trump hate.

In Pomona, California, a bunch of hostile Brown Supremacists were throwing a fit demanding that the city council approve a specific ordinance.



This one brown heifer just lost her temper and composure completely. I have long talked about the crazy, abusive lengths which illegal aliens and their enablers will take to confront and take their agenda to the fullest extent.

This big brown heifer was a real riot.

Here are some key shots of her raving rant in the city council chambers:





She had claimed that "This is her country" and then told me "This is not your country!"

What?!

I then called out to her repeatedly: "What country are you from?"

She refused to answer me, of course, then contradicted herself a number of times.

This woman takes the Brown Supremacy insanity to a level I had never expected to see.

Of course,  a friend shared this edited image. I think the likeness is rather telling. Don't you?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this lady is clueless. I feel sorry for her.
    "A fool’s mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to himself." (Proverbs 18:7)

    ReplyDelete