Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bigot Media Shames Judge Roy Moore for His Faith

Arthur,

The Obama-Clinton Machine’s attack dogs in the liberal media are hovering around my campaign like vultures searching for their next meal.

And 
Arthur, with just over 5 weeks left until the December 12 Special Election, they’re getting more and more desperate by the day.
 
They’re harassing my wife, my family, my neighbors and my friends, frantically looking for dirt they hope to use to defeat me and keep me out of Washington.
 
Meanwhile, the liberal media is dragging me through the mud every chance they get.
 
In fact, just yesterday I went to Washington to meet with conservative Senators like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, as well as the leaders of many national conservative organizations.
 
While walking through the Capitol, a gaggle of reporters wouldn’t stop hounding me about my deeply-held religious beliefs.
 
Their issue?
 
They’re FURIOUS because I believe our rights come from God -- not the Constitution.  
 
CBS News even wrote an article attacking me over it.
 
Arthur, rest assured, their vicious attacks and smears don’t bother me.

I’ve grown thick skin after fighting against the ACLU and other left-wing organizations for more than 15 years.

But most importantly, 
Arthur, I firmly believe our nation is at a crossroads. 

And I believe it’s critical for men and women of principle to stand up and fight to preserve the American Dream for our children, grandchildren and future generations.

That’s why I’m running for U.S. Senate.


And that’s why I’m asking for your most generous financial support to help me defeat the Obama-Clinton Machine so I can go to Washington and join Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Mike Lee on the front lines of the fight to Drain the Swamp.
Some folks are able to contribute larger amounts like $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law -- $2,000, $1,500 and $1,000.
 

If you're blessed enough to be one of those individuals, I’m counting on you to please make the maximum contribution you can afford to my campaign to help me fight back against the Obama-Clinton Machine’s brutal attacks.

Of course, I understand for most folks, $500, $250, $100, $50 or $35 can be a stretch.

And for others, $5, $10 or $25 is a sacrifice.

No matter the amount you can afford to give today, 
Arthur, please know I consider every contribution a sacred trust -- and I promise to be a good steward with your investment in my campaign.

I’m counting on you, 
Arthur.

So please let me know you’re in my corner by chipping in a generous donation to my campaign to help cut through the lies and get my message out directly to voters.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore


 

Twitter
Facebook
Website


Copyright © 2017 Judge Roy Moore For US Senate, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Judge Roy Moore For US Senate
P.O. Box 5032
MontgomeryAL 36103

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment