Saturday, December 2, 2017

WINNING: Banned Twice on Facebook

Freedom of speech!

Freedom of speech, whether you like me or not! Whether you like what I say or not! I will not be silenced, and neither should anyone else who wants to speak or be heard!

I am not afraid!

The Left has tried very hard to silence people with shame and derision. That is no longer working, so they have resorted to silencing people through force.

The Social Media Tycoons out of Silicon Valley are resorting to fascist measures to silence, smear, and stamp out dissenting views on their media platforms.

It's wrong, and we need to stand up to it.

So, guess what?

I opened up a second Facebook account because I kept getting discriminately banned on my primary Facebook account.

Arthur Christopher Trump

I received only one "violation" for a post, and that was it up to now.

Then all of a sudden, on Thursday, November 30, 2017 -- I get a message all of a sudden stating that I had violated Facebook rules -- not sure which ones or what I did -- and then I was blocked.

I put in key credentials to confirm my identity, and I got a brief message that I would be blocked from the account for 20 days.

HUH? What did I do?

Here's the caption:



Really? What did I do?

NOTHING!

People all around have been very supportive of everything that I am doing. I have reporters and independent citizen-activists who have been telling me that I am having a strong impact, and for that reason these social media tools keep shutting me down.

By the way ...

I tried to open up a third Facebook account, and I used my middle name and last name -- Chris Schaper -- and within two hours I was shut down AGAIN!

Incredible!

It's not working, people. It's not working!

1 comment:

  1. Respect to op, some excellent selective information.

    ReplyDelete