Thursday, December 7, 2017

Corey Stewart for Virginia: Stop Illegals and Stop Tim Kaine


Arthur,

Virtually every day in the United States of America, someone who entered our country illegally murders, rapes, assaults or commits other crimes against our families, against law enforcement, against border agents -- against you and me.

It's outrageous -- and I’ve decided to step up and do something about it!

I’m Corey Stewart, the firebrand conservative Republican taking on Virginia liberal Democrat Tim Kaine for U.S. Senate in 2018. Together, we will Stop Tim Kaine and his illegal friends.

You may remember me as the former Chairman of Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign in Virginia.

I recently challenged RINO Ed Gillespie for the Republican nomination for Governor in Virginia -- coming within 1% of defeating the powerful establishment forces backing Gillespie’s campaign.

I’m writing you today to ask for your support for my campaign to unseat Democrat Senator Tim Kaine in 2018 and install a conservative majority in Congress.

Please allow me to introduce myself to you on a more personal level and let you know exactly why I’m running for U.S. Senate -- and how you can help me DEFEAT liberal Democrat Tim Kaine.

Arthur, there's not a lot I'd be willing to shut down the government over. 

But when it comes to passing legislation to build the wall and secure the border, I’m willing to shut down the government for however long it takes to get the job done.

Like President Donald Trump, I believe it’s the government’s job to enforce our laws and protect our security.

Without an enforced border, we don’t have a country -- or safe communities for our children and family members. 

Like Donald Trump, I don’t just talk the talk. I walk the walk.

As Chairman of Virginia’s Prince William County government, it became clear that the federal government had turned a blind eye to the massive illegal immigration problem facing our country.

That’s why I led Prince William County -- TEN YEARS AGO -- in adopting a policy of cracking down on illegal immigrants who commit crimes.
As a result, 7,500 illegal alien criminals have been handed over to ICE for deportation -- plummeting our crime rate to the LOWEST level in 24 years.
And the results have been astonishing to say the least.

Violent crime -- classified as murders, rapes, aggravated assault and robbery -- dropped by a staggering 48.7% in just 5 years.

During the same time period, surrounding localities saw a STAGGERING 27% increase in violent crime.

I’m running for U.S. Senate to make that policy of checking EVERY criminal’s immigration status and deporting anyone here illegally the law of the land.

If this policy were law of the land in America, Kate Steinle would be alive today!
The dirt bag who murdered Kate had been deported 5 times -- but was protected by a so-called “Sanctuary City.”

That’s why local and state officials who declare their jurisdictions as “sanctuary cities” and refuse to comply with Federal immigration law should be prosecuted for the criminals they are

Arthur, there's a grassroots firestorm sweeping the nation right now.
All across the country, Americans are outraged.

They're sick and tired of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and the establishment elite.
They're tired of being sold out to lobbyists and special-interest groups who trade checks for favors with politicians.

But because I’m willing to fight for our conservative values -- and never cower or cave to political correctness -- as you can imagine, I'm not very popular with the political elites or their pals in the liberal media.

In fact, I often feel like I wear a giant bull's eye on my back . . .

The liberal media can attack and smear me all they want.

I will NEVER back down or compromise when it comes to my conservative values -- no matter the cost.

Not only did I crack down on illegal immigration, as Chairman of Prince William County I trimmed government spending by more than $143 million.

As Virginia's next U.S. Senator, I will fight to repeal ObamaCare, fight to secure the border, fight for law enforcement, fight for our veterans and fight for blue collar workers against the powerful elite forces destroying our nation.

I won't back down or compromise my conservative principles and values.

The first step to defeating Tim Kaine and achieving victory in 2018 is winning the Republican nomination by building a strong foundation and base early in this race.
That's because a strong foundation is critical to fighting back against the vicious and nasty attacks I’m certain to face as the race heats up in the coming weeks and months.

I'm honored to have the support of prominent  national conservative leaders like radio talk show host Laura Ingraham and Dr. Jerry Falwell, Jr.


With your generous support, my campaign will create a grassroots battle plan that includes:

>>>Pounding the pavement, knocking on doors and talking to thousands of voters across the Commonwealth about the REAL issues facing our nation -- not mealy-mouth politically-correct slogans that mean absolutely nothing;

>>>  Opening several campaign offices, each equipped with state-of-the-art phone banks so volunteers can come in and make phone calls, grab clipboards and go knock on doors, help stuff mailings, prepare for events, and everything else associated with grassroots campaigns;

>>>  Hosting town hall meetings, rallies, and other campaign events across Virginia so I can meet and share our winning message with as many voters as possible leading up to the battle for the Republican nomination;

>>>  Running hard-hitting TV, radio and digital ads targeting voters on the issues they care about the most.

Arthur, such a massive program isn't cheap.

But the amount my campaign is able to do depends on the generous financial support of patriots like you.

That’s why I’m reaching out to you today to ask for your most generous support.
Of course, I understand most folks may only be able to afford $25, $20 or $15.
And I know for others, $10 is a major sacrifice.

But every dollar matters -- especially this early in the race.

According to most political experts, every dollar raised right now is worth as much as $5 or $10 later on down the road.

Thank you so much for your support.

 For America,
Corey Stewart
Republican for U.S. Senate (VA)


No comments:

Post a Comment