Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paul LePage: Anti Racist, Anti NAACP

"Tell 'em to Kiss my butt!"

Wow!

I didn't know New Jersey Governor Chris Christie moved to Maine!

Actually, it's Paul LePage, the recently elected Governor of Maine who is making waves with his wicked tongue, telling off reporters, telling it straight to the people, telling it like it T-I-S.

The NAACP wanted Governor LePage to meet with black prisoners in a show of racial solidarity. He wanted to meet with all the prisoners, no color distinctions allowed.

The NAACP did not agree to this change in the settled arrangements, so he turned down meeting with the prisoners.

Before the reporter could questions his racial tolerance, he added, "My son is black, and if the NAACP has any questions, they can go have dinner with my son."

No comments:

Post a Comment