Friday, August 24, 2018

Racism on the Rise: Another Red Elephants Supporter Attacks Harim Uzziel


Samaria Salazar was a helpful person at one time.

She had shared an interest in running for Congress against Nanette Barragan, since Samaria lived in San Pedro, and the 44th Congressional District stretched from San Pedro to South Gate.

She was a somewhat fixture with the Red Elephants.

Then I noticed a problem.

On my Facebook profile, she shared a meme with Pepe the Frog in an SS outfit, and in the background was one of the gas chambers.

I told her that I did not like that and I wanted it removed. I have seen other anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist memes floating around on Facebook, and this was the crassest one yet.

Samaria claimed that she was sharing this just for shock value.

Well, individuals may have their freedom of speech, that's fine.

But everyone else has the freedom not to listen, and the freedom to prevent or forbid certain images, ideas, and words in their own space.

I didn't hear a lot from her after that.

Then Harim Uzziel shared my post about the Brown Shirt ... er, Red Elephants.

He also shared other hateful rhetoric which he has endured. I fully support his decision to permit or exclude information, posts, writings, whatever else that he finds offensive on his Facebook wall. This right belongs to everyone!

Such is the two-way street when it comes to freedom of speech. If you don't like what someone writes, don't read it, don't follow it.

The same goes for the Red Elephants and their ill ilk.

Sadly, that number now includes Samaria.

She exposed her anti-Semitic hate in the above tweet, and now I am sharing it with all of you.

This strange obsession with Jew-Hatred among these so-called "Conservatives" is pretty frightening. Do they think that it's cute or funny? It's disgusting, it's stupid, and it's sad.

Glad to part ways with them for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment