Sunday, January 7, 2018

MAGA in Sacramento!

Now this is what Making California Great Again looks like!

I was so honored to meet patriots and fellow warriors for the MAGA --and MCGA (Make California Great Again) cause in front of the state capitol.



We the People of the United States, the state of California, and throughout the 58 counties have every right to not only petition for a redress of grievances, but to change the current government taking away our rights and liberties.

We showed up in full force, and I met new faces as well as connecting with old friends.

Check it out!



















The Trump Train is on the move in California as well as Arizona, Nevada, and everywhere else in the country. I refuse to accept that the Golden State is a lost cause. As long as I live here, as long as my roots remain in this blessed state, I refuse to leave, but I will step up and fight, fight, fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment