Sunday, January 21, 2018

Classy: Laura Smith Harasses Me, Says She DOESN'T Need My Vote, Then Calls Me an "Ass"

                      


The race for Governor of California has gotten quite contentious.

There are more candidates than I know of running for the Top Two. It is essential that Republicans, conservatives, and moderates get behind by one Republican candidate for the primary.

That Republican is Travis Allen. He has a record of fighting for what I care about. He has reached out to Angel Moms like Agnes Gibboney, and he even responded to my express request to go after sanctuary cities, teaming up with members of We the People Rising.

He has been the sole "No" vote on the floor of the State Assembly, too, never running away from a fight.

He defeated the establishment pick for state assembly in 2012, and he has run as an outsider ever since, especially when he was one of the first assemblymembers to call on Cheating Chad Mayes to resign as Assembly Minority Leader.

Travis Allen voted for Trump, and he is one of the most vocal opponents of the Sanctuary State legislation.

So, other third-tier candidates have hounded me to support them instead. I had to contend with Stasyi Barth briefly, who lied to me twice about Allen, first claiming that he is pro-choice (He's not), and then claiming that he takes Munger Money (Nope.)

I have no use for such desperation.

Then there's Laura Smith. She showed up at LA County for Trump's counter-protest to the Women's March. She wasn't interested in stumping for Trump. She just wanted to pass around her business cards. She then went up to me and said: "Hey, I could take the time to be here, but not Travis Allen."

I told her I was voting for Travis. She started pressing me on this decision, and I outlined the reasons why I support Travis (see above). It really bothered me when she put me on the spot, and I told her vocally: "You need my vote. I don't need your candidacy."

She then fired back: "I don't need your vote."

Really? Then why did she ask me or fight with me about Travis Allen?

Two minutes later, I confronted her with my camera rolling, and I asked her to say to the camera "I don't need your vote."

She was visibly frustrated, flustered to say the least. She realized that she had spoken hastily, and I didn't let her get away with it. She got really mad at me, started barking at me, then called me an "ass".

Really? Is this how she intends to win votes and support across the country?

Not my governor!

No comments:

Post a Comment