While the flailing debate about the role of campaign money from Kansas has turned up the newspaper industry and political pundits, another dark figure in politics is not getting the attention that he deserves:
From Western Journalism:
George Soros is chairman of Soros Fund Management, a hedge fund company. Soros is number 27 on Forbes list with a net worth of $23 billion. He’s made his fortune in large part by selling short against international currencies and collapsing financial institutions. In 1997, he was dubbed “the man who broke the Bank of England”; and he was blamed by the Malaysian Prime Minister for collapsing their currency during the Asian financial crisis. He was also convicted of illegal financial dealings in France. His big bet now is collapsing the U.S. dollar and the free enterprise system.
Ouch! Forget about the 1% -- how about the .1% who breaks down the financial institutions of the 1% or even the other 99%?
Economist Paul Krugman has been critical of Soros and others like him, “who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is ‘Soroi’.”
Paul Krugman, the Obama Cheerleader who blasted a recent stat report which outlines Republican victory in 2014 -- he has criticized George Soros, too.
Now, the contributing columnist reporting on Soros' influence in politics, Richard Larsen, announced that the Koch Brothers have contributed significantly to libertarian-classical liberal causes.
What about Soros?
George Soros runs the Open Society Institute and the Soros.org website; and he contributes heavily to many organizations that ideologically are aligned with leftist causes, including Moveon.org. He is reviled abroad for his shady efforts to foment revolution and collapse currencies. His foundations have been accused of shielding spies and breaking currency laws, and he’s invested over $400 million in institutions of higher education to promulgate and teach his extremist ideology.
This revelation is more disturbing:
Since most of the Koch’s political money goes into lobbying, their funds are well documented, as required by congressional accounting rules. With most of Soros’ political “investments” going into 527s, the funds are less traceable and has earned Soros the dubious honor of being dubbed the “Godfather to the left.”
This article emphasises that these left-leaning values to not reflect the Constitution, a civic culture of federalism, individual and state sovereignty, as well as limited government based on enumerated powers.
George Soros: The Godfather of the Left? Has he made the Democratic Party an offer which they could not refuse? Is he planning on putting the American people cement shoes and make us sleep with the fishes?
Why hasn't anyone raise the alarm about this guy, or at least investigate these claims?
Now's the time to start holding Soros accountable for the groups and interests which he supports. . .