Thursday, February 16, 2012

Letter to the Portland Press Herald

In the continued Maine Caucuses, I am hoping for a Ron Paul victory.

As a voter in the state of California, I would like the GOP primary to extend as long as possible, granting the voters in my state the opportunity to vote and influence the GOP nomination for the 2012 general election.

I want the Golden State deserves an opportunity to influence the final tally of delegates for the Summer convention in Tampa. Any change in the primary narrative would be a win for Maine, for the Republican Party, and for the country.

I believe that the Republican party can do better than a Massachusetts moderate who has not convinced the majority of primary voters to his efficacy and candidacy. I am not pleased with the current slate of candidates, as none of them providing a convincing sweep and resume for all the issues pertaining to the conservative agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment