Monday, September 13, 2021

Riverside County, CA Sheriff Chad Bianco: I Will Not Enforce Vaccine Mandates



Statement from Sheriff Chad Bianco:

Later today a local newspaper will publish a story about our last podcast concerning forced vaccinations. The reporter will use cherry picked statements from supposed health experts in an attempt to paint me and the Sheriff’s Department in a negative light. This is nothing but sensationalism trying to gain readership and further divide us as Americans.

Over the past couple of weeks, the idea of forced vaccination has caused much concern across the entire country. There is absolutely nothing in my podcast that was incorrect or irresponsible. It is factual and common sense based. To repeat the context of the podcast, I will not enforce the vaccine mandate on Sheriff’s Department employees.

The information I have about Covid and the vaccines is easily found and available for anyone wanting to find it.

In November 2018 the residents of Riverside County elected me as their Sheriff. I stood before God and swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of California. It is my responsibility to protect the public from the criminal element, as well as being the last line of defense from tyrannical government overreach. The government has no ability and no authority to mandate your health choices. As your Sheriff I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.

I am certainly not anti-vaccine. I am anti-vaccine for me. That decision should be made in consultation with your doctor after discussing the potential benefit and the potential negative side effects.

It is time our government and our politicians come to the realization that the only reason they exist is because “we the people” formed our government to secure the blessings of individual liberty and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment