Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Amnesty = Chain Migration = More Amnesty: Just Say NO!

                   

This video from Numbers USA simply explains how amnesty for one person leads to amnesty and then legal immigration for the spouse, the children, the parents of the original amnestied illegal alien and the spouse, and their their other children and the rest of the extended family.

This is not a wise proposal.

US Senators from all parties in Congress need to hear loud and clear:

1. No DACA

2. No Amnesty

3. No Open Borders

Put Americans First!

Contact your House Reps and US Senators right now and make it very clear to them that they need to enforce our immigration laws, and allow for no further amnesties.

Click here.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email.

    ReplyDelete