Friday, March 30, 2018

Letter to the Editor: You Have a Fan in the Inland Empire

Arthur,

I know you have never met me but I have read your articles about California on Townhall with much interest.  I moved here in 1/2014 to start a new office for the company I work for and have been very surprised to find that not everything you hear or read about this state is even close to being true.  The people I have working for me are AWESOME.  I was not sure what I would find as I am from Florida and had heard about the California thing, what ever that is.



My point is I am Uber conservative and I think this may be the greatest state that I have every been in and would love to see it become the state it could be. I will not stay here because it is the worst state to live in with TAXES and the immigration issue.  I am thankful for the local governments that are fighting back against the state and the irresponsible status Sacramento is trying to foist upon the lawful citizens of California.

Just know you have a supporter in the Inland Empire, work in Ontario and live in San Dimas.

--Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment