Sunday, March 11, 2018

Letter to the Editor: I Want to Get Involved

These letters are some of the best correspondence that I receive.

It's great to be admired; it's even better when people follow your example and fight the good fight in their communities, their states, and in this wonderful country to Make America Great Again!

Hello,

My name is Angel A--------- I posted on your YouTube video, that I thought was motivating!  I was born in Torrance and grew up in Carson/Torrance my whole life, I’m currently living in Clovis Ca had to get away from the fast life and all the libtards. 




 I want more information as to how I can get involved if possible and I think what you do is awesome!  I’m American first/Mexican who loves this country and wants to fight these evil democrats that are destroying our country.  

I’ve been following politics since after 911, I follow talk radio and have read a few Mark Levin books and I’m self taught on American history so I’m no scholar but I know I can hold my own when debating a brain washed democrat especially one from Cali.

Please provide me with any links or information that could help me get more involved with individuals or organizations like yours.

Thank You

Angel A-----


No comments:

Post a Comment