Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The True American Dreamer: Ruben Morfin (1977-1990)

On my travel to Monterey County this week, I visited the King City Cemetery, where young Ruben Morfin is buried.

I didn't expect to see his mother Angie there, but she arrived within three minutes of my arrival.

It was very moving time for me.

Here is Ruben's grave marker:



His birth father is right next to him.





Here is Angie's father, the man who raised her from a young girl:










Listen to Angie's comments about her dead son and the rest of her family at rest in Kings City:

First video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pE6VhIM4I

Second Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GG5zgxj60

Thanks for telling your story against illegal immigration and its human cost to American citizens, Angie!




2 comments:

  1. This design is ѕteller! You certainly knoѡ how to keep a
    reader entertained. Betweеn your wit and your videos, I was
    almoѕt moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wondеrful job.
    I really loved wһat you had to say, and more than that, how you presenteԀ it.
    Too cool!
    find out this here : How To Learn To Password Protect Folder Јust 15 Minutes A Day

    ReplyDelete