Tuesday, May 8, 2018

BREAKING: Twitter Silencing Black Republican US Senate Candidate

Hey Arthur – did you see this late-breaking news from last night?

We were hard at work spreading our first television ad online through social media, until Twitter began blocking you from watching it. Make no mistake, Twitter is deciding FOR you what type of messages you should see.

Really, what they're trying to say is that a strong conservative message centered on national security is offensive, and you should avert your eyes. If Silicon Valley elites are going to block our message online, it's even more critical that we keep our ad on television.

Thank you,
Tori Sachs
Campaign Manager
John James for Senate

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 10:53 PM, John James 
 
John James for Senate

I’ll make this quick. My first television ad is being censored by liberal Silicon Valley elitists. This isn’t first time Twitter has been caught censoring a strong conservative message and it’s absolutely outrageous!

Tonight, we were alerted by followers that my television ad was being blocked on the social media platform.
 
Make no mistake, I see right through this ploy.
Make no mistake, I see right through this ploy.
 
Make no mistake, I see right through this ploy. This is the handiwork of the Democratic Party Marketing Machine.

We MUST fight back! Will you join me and my grassroots army by standing up against liberals trying to protect Debbie Stabenow? Donate now >>>
 
 
I can’t do this without you.

Thank you,
John James
 
 
John James

Paid for by John James For Senate, Inc.
PO BOX 27363, LANSING, MI 48909
This email was sent to arthurschaper@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment