Friday, October 25, 2019

Open Letter to Freeport Memorial Library: Remove LGBT Indoctrination Cartoon Video


Mr. Bellafiore of the Freeport Memorial Library:

My name is Arthur Schaper, and I am the Organization Director for MassResistance. We are the international pro-family group that makes the difference.

Pastor Monk contacted our main office regarding some content which had been made available in the children's section of your library:

"Freedom Fighters: The Ray"



This so-called children's program included adult content, specifically homosexual interactions among different main characters in the DVD program.

Such content should not be permitted around children, and indeed it should have never been permitted in the library.

Furthermore, the library's decision to move this DVD to the adult, or general DVD section is inadequate.

This kind of material simply has no place in a library. It's basically pushing "homosexual evangelism", as though such behaviors are normal and acceptable.

In fact, they are deviant and destructive. 

No content should be allowed in the library that has such deceptive marketing.

On behalf of Pastor Monk and New York MassResistance, we demand that this DVD "Freedom Fighters: The Ray" be removed from the library immediately.

I expect to hear from you on this matter soon.

Mr. Ken Bellafiore
hates children, promotes LGBT perversion


NB: Our New York State activists, especially residents in Suffolk and Nassau Counties will be contacting you shortly.

Team, the librarian's email address is: kbellafiore@freeportlibrary.info
The Freeport Memorial phone number is (516) 379-3274 

The next Board Meeting is Wed. Nov. 20 at  7:30 p.m

Sincerely,

Arthur Schaper, Organization Director
Website: MassResistance.org
Email: arthur@massresistance.org
(781) 890-6001
@MassResistance
@CAMassResistanc


4 comments:

  1. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should
    also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest
    reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Danzil: Correction, I am not a pastor, not am I protesting as a member of a church. But I am a concerned parent and I do feel that my concerns were not taken as seriously as they should have been by Mr. Bellafiore who I did meet with. His attitude seemed to be of non interest and he indicated that it was not an issue because it was only me who expressed the concern. Well, now it is not only me. And I think there are many others who are concerned. Thank you Arthur and Mass Resistance for you support and interest in this issue. While I do not know Mr. Bellafiore's heart and cannot say he hates children and promotes LGBTQ agendas, I do feel he could have been more considerate, and expressed more care in the manner in which he handled my expressed concerns. Now I would like to know how that dvd got to the Freeport Memorial Library. Was it purchased by the Library?if so, by whom and why? Was it donated? If so, by whom and why? And why are such material in the children's section not better screened before being made available to children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
    I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete