In regards to the “First 100 Days:” A Town Hall by Congresswoman Karen Bass on Saturday. Written by Keith Hardine, Self Defense Rights Activist.
April 6, 2019 - 10:00am.
* The Declaration of Independence and 14-Amendment both acknowledge that “all men are created equal,” in reference to who they are in a state of nature as persons, created in God’s Image, and not according to their sexual orientation or preferences—which is more an attitude of mind than state of nature.
A portion of the text of- H.R.5 -116th Congress (2019-2020): Equality Act being supported by Democrat Congresswoman Karen Bass reads:
(10) “Discrimination by State and local governments on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in employment, housing, and public accommodations, and in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance, violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.”
In contrast, the 14-Amendment, acknowledges a defense of the natural state of PERSONS, not sexual orientations, who were then being identified for the first time as Americans citizens of African descent under US Jurisdiction. Section 1 says that:
“All PERSONS,” [not sexual orientations] “born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any PERSON of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
The language in the “H.R.5, Equality Act” is as contrary to the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God as the LGBTQ agenda is to the original Civil Rights Act of 1866 that preceded the 14-Amendment. WHAT A MOCKERY THIS MAKES OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS GRANTED TO BLACKS SINCE THAT TIME.
* Democrats’ ‘Equality Act’ promotes equality for everyone who agrees with them.
* 7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But.
* Civil Rights Act Of 1964.
* Article IV, Section 2 - U.S. Constitution.
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson