Sunday, December 9, 2018

Gas Prices Through the Roof in Downtown Los Angeles

This is happening here in Southern California.

Check out these photos sent to me through Twitter:


Of course, This was in response to a tweet I had sent out on another Twitter handle:

In Downey, CA, often times the lowest gas prices I will find in the Los Angeles County/Southland area, I thought that I had found some real relief.

Of course, I have seen gas prices as low as $2.15 outside of Albuquerque, and I am certain that those gas prices have declined even further since Thanksgiving, 2018.

Back to the tweet from Usagi ...

Gas prices have hit $5.29 near Union Station. This is unthinkable. Don't believe it? Here's the photo again:



The gas taxes, the Cap and Trade taxes are hitting urban areas, and these regions, I submit, are disproportionately poorer than other sections of the state of California.

I think it's horrific that the Sacramento political class is pushing out more taxes on working people, and the results are these sky-high prices.

The goal has been to get people out of their cars entirely.

What will happen when hard-up people simply decide to move out of the area? So much for getting people out of their cars ...

By the way, ladies and gentlemen, especially those living in the Downtown Los Angeles area ... you had a chance to lower your gas taxes. You should have voted YES on Prop 6?


1 comment:

  1. Your method of explaining the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely good, all
    be capable of easily know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete