Thursday, April 19, 2018

Letter to the Editor: "I look forward to joining you again in the fight"

Good morning Arthur,

For the past several years, I have been largely taking a much needed break from politics while I focus on my growing family and business, and have largely steered clear from federal issues while I served as an Army officer in the California National Guard. But I have decided to hang up my Army uniform after 8+ years of service, and although I have no plans on another run for public office, I do plan on writing articles again on national and international subjects.



I invite you to please read and share my debut article since coming out of my political hibernation, published today in Breitbart News on the subject of tariffs, and welcome you to post your comments:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/17/jesse-petrilla-small-businesses-tariffs-taxes/

Thank you, and I look forward to joining you again in the fight.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment