Thursday, April 19, 2018

Letter to the Editor: Learn How to Keep Yourself Calm

Dear Arthur, 

 I am contacting you because I recently seen a video of you on the Jesse Lee Peterson show.  I enjoy listening to Mr. Peterson and may not always agree with his point of view I see him, myself and you standing on the same side of America. If I'm correct you've been kicked off of YouTube and please know I seen a few or maybe a couple of hand full of your videos and support your cause. I feel awful for what's going on in California and hope that one day we see it becomes a great state that it was before.


Before I give you the reason I am writing you. Let me tell you about myself. My name is Ismael I----, I am 38 years old born in the great state of Texas but I live in Virginia now.  I'm a father and proud supporter of President Trump. And if my name didn't give it away I'm obvious a Latino.  But really hate saying that because in all reality I am an American and proud of it.  

With all that being said this is why I am contacting you,  while watching the town hall that you participated in and again  I support your cause I found you to be very annoying.  Please know I don't mean no disrespect to you.  Please believe me. I am only going by what I saw and what I seen in your past YouTube videos.  I don't know you for the next person walking next to me just as you don't know me.  But I have seen how you been mocked been disrespected and sometimes been mistreated.  I have also seen you mock them, to try to give them a taste of their own medicine, I get it you're trying to make a point.  And maybe this is how you act everyday, maybe this is who you are. If I recall you did say and I quote "this is calm".  I guess what I'm trying to tell you is I may not understand your frustrations but I do get your passion, your love and what you are fighting for, what we are fighting for.  



But I encourage you to watch that video and watch yourself and learn how to maybe keep yourself calm and compose. Because what I saw from you was very annoying and if it wasn't for Jessie, and if it wasn't to hear what the audience had to say I would have stopped watching because of you. I wanted to pass that video so folks could watch and see what you are fighting for, but I didn't and won't because I'm afraid they may find you annoying as well and turn it off.  I'm sorry to be so frank, but I hope you understand and know that I am just trying to help.  I wish you well and best of luck with your cause and know that you have a friend in Virginia who supports and prays that we get this country back on the right track.  Thank you for your time sir. 

Sincerely,
Ismael

Here was my response:

Ismael:

I could not care less whether people find me annoying or not.

You may also see that I was interrupted more often and shared less than the others.

Share the video all the way -- or don't. It's fine by me.

One of my guiding principles going forward in this culture war fight is this:

Being Nice Doesn't Work.



Some people do not like my methods, but I take Thomas Sowell's warning to heart:

"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/thomas_sowell_381909"

No comments:

Post a Comment