Houston MassResistance “Drag Queen Story Hour” exposé goes international! Reported in media across the US – to the UK and Russia! Tweeted by Governor of Texas.
A registered child sex offender was reading to children in public library – sadly not surprising.
Coverage reveals pent up outrage across the country over powerlessness to stop the LGBT agenda targeting children.
March 19, 2019
MassResistance is waking people up across the country and around the world!
On Friday afternoon, March 15, our Houston MassResistance parents held an explosive press conference outside of the Houston Public Library. They revealed their chilling discovery that one of the library’s “Drag Queen Story Hour” cross-dressers – who has been reading books to young children at library events – is a registered child sex offender. He was convicted for sexually assaulting an eight-year-old child. Citizens across Houston are shocked and outraged, and city officials have been forced to apologize to the public.
MassResistance parents had been warning the city about this depraved “Drag Queen” event for months – but were mocked and derided by city officials, and harassed by LGBT activists. MassResistance parents didn’t let that stop them, though. (See our collection of related articles.)
Taking the media by storm!
Within 48 hours of the March 15 press conference, the shocking story was being reported in media internationally – across the US, in the UK, and even in Russian media! And there are more interviews with our Houston MassResistance activists and articles happening now.
This has definitely gotten the media’s attention. (Note: All of these articles and interviews mention MassResistance!):
- Daily Mail (UK) - Library admits they let a convicted SEX OFFENDER read to children as young as two in drag after failing to perform a basic background check
- Russia Today - Oops! Texas library apologizes for hiring sex offender to dress in drag & read to kids
- News Wars/Info Wars - Story Time With Sex Offenders? Leftist LGBTQ agenda sees pedophiles educating your children on sex, gender, and marriage
Millie Weaver reporting: "A concerned activist group called MassResistance had been asking the City of Houston for information about the drag queens for months with no answer. The group did their own digging, only to discover a registered sex offender has been allowed to participate in Drag Queen Story Hour..." (Weaver is the reporter who documented little children “drag queens” mingling with adult “queens” at Austin’s International Drag Festival in Nov. 2017.)
- LifeSiteNews - Drag queen who reads to kids in libraries is a convicted child-abuser
“Many people are uncomfortable with the in-your-face tactics of organizations like MassResistance, who are both aggressive as well as abrasive. But it must be pointed out that it was only their organization that thought to do this research, and it is because of their work that a sex offender has been banned from accessing children.”
- Fox 26 TV Houston - Criminal history of Drag Queen Story Hour reader
This is a GREAT interview with Tracy Shannon and two other Houston MassResistance parents.
- Houston Chronicle - Houston Library apologizes after registered sex offender participated in Drag Queen Storytime
“Houston MassResistance, a pro-family activist group, contends the program is targeting young children with transgender and homosexual propaganda. Houston MassResistance is being credited with outing the sex offender after they conducted an investigation.”
- FoxNewsRadio - Todd Starnes - Public Library Exposes Children to Convicted Sex Offender at Drag Queen Storytime Starnes also interviewed Houston activist Tracy Shannon on his March 18 broadcast at Fox News Radio, praising the “incredible work, diligence, and investigations of the Houston MassResistance organization.”
- Hot Air - Registered child sex offender participates in library’s drag queen program
“We only know this because of the efforts of a group leading resistance to the program. Ah, yes. A resistance group I can get behind. Sorry, I guess I’m just not woke enough to think men dressing up as women in full make-up is a good thing for young people.”
- The American Conservative - Pedophile Story Hour In Houston
- PJ Media, Sex Offender Read to Kids at 'Drag Queen Story Hour,' Pro-Family Group Reveals
- The New American - Drag Queen Who Read to Kids at Houston Library Is Convicted Pedophile
- RedState - FAIL: Public Library’s Drag Queen Story Hour Participant Was A Convicted Child Sex Offender “The library’s apologized, but the group Mass Resistance — which made the sex crime discovery — wants more than a Sorry.”
- New York Daily News, Registered child sex offender read to kids at Houston Public Library during Drag Queen Storytime. [But they seem to miss the point entirely:] “The group also spouted anti-LGBTQ rhetoric in its announcement of its discovery, referring to the reading drag queens as a ‘depraved crowd’ and stating, ‘Any reasonable person would see that “Drag Queen Story Hour” is a train wreck waiting to happen. It’s a program whose goal is to make children feel comfortable about LGBT behaviors.’”
- Media Research Center - Houston Public Library Permits Child Sex Offender to Read During 'Drag Queen Story Hour'
“Mass Resistance, a conservative group looking to put an end to the unneeded program, held a press conference on Friday calling for more than the library's manufactured apology.”
- Daily Wire, Houston Public Library Allows Child Sex Offender To Read At “Drag Queen Storytime”
“Mass Resistance was correct: Alberto Garza, 32, who goes by the drag name "Tatiana Mala Nina," was convicted in 2008 of assaulting an 8-year-old boy, yet he was allowed to read to children dressed in drag.”
- Focal Point/American Family Radio – Bryan Fischer – Interview with Tracy Shannon. (Starts at 25:12)
A great interview with Tracy.
- Culttture.com - How the Molesting Drag Queen Storyteller Was Exposed
“The group ‘Mass Resistance‘ began digging on their own when their requests went unanswered and discovered one drag queen was a sex offender.”
The Governor of Texas and a major candidate for Mayor of Houston weigh in!
- Governor of Texas tweets about it: Houston taxpayers, this is one of the ways Houston spends your tax dollars.
- Tony Buzbee, candidate for Mayor of Huston issues press release: Buzbee calls on Mayor to halt Drag Queen Storytime Program.
“Why would the Mayor cover up this crime? What else is he hiding?”
What happened? Houston MassResistance burst the bubble on the lies and intimidation!
There’s a big reason that this exposé has inflamed so many people.Parents and others have long felt powerless as the LGBT movement has arrogantly bulldozed their agenda into the lives of younger and younger children. The “Drag Queen Story Hour” events in public libraries is just the latest iteration of that. LGBT activists and their allies keep it going by angrily attacking any criticism by saying this is about “literacy” or “inclusion” or “anti-bullying” – and smear parents as being backward, hateful bigots. Houston MassResistance has burst the bubble on that line of lies and nonsense – and exposed this for what it really is.
This didn’t happen by accident. As the LifeSiteNews article describes, MassResistance is virtually the only major pro-family group in America – or worldwide – that takes these “culture war” battles seriously, and actually confronts those who are behind it. We don’t just write depressing articles and occasionally protest.
Of course, the people who aren’t shocked and outraged by this revelation are the LGBT activists. They’ve always known what goes on behind their veneer of respectability. They’re only upset that it’s being exposed to such a wide audience.
As jarring as this news is, there’s more to come, says Tracy Shannon, co-leader of Houston MassResistance. She and her team have come up with at least 500 more pages of material about the library’s “Drag Queen Story Time” events, she told us, much of it quite graphic. There is also documentation of how the city and public officials continue to break their own rules. The Texas Attorney General has even gotten involved to help Houston MassResistance pursue their Freedom of Information Act request for more documents.
Parents are fighting back! We will continue to keep you up to date on this.
Please help us continue to do our uncompromising work!
Our successes depend on people like you.
Your support will make the difference!