Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Revisiting Black Lives Matter Storm in Torrance, CA--May 14, 2019

Black Lives Matter finally faced some pushback from the Torrance City Council and the Torrance police department.

For the first time in recent memory, the Daily Breeze actually covered me fairly in the midst of my activism in local politica.

Bradley Bemont heard from me pretty quickly that I was not going to tolerate defamation from the Daily Breeze, especially when a group of white supremacists running under the guise of Black Lives Matter were shaming me before the city council during the previous meeting.

I did not take the bait and run down the city council to defend myself. There was no need to.

Anyway, here's the tweet from an article about the city council hubbub from that night:
Here's the tweet that followed:


It pays to confront journalists, to ensure that they report the truth, and that they do not traffic in lies to the public.

Here's my video confronting Bradley at the city council meeting in May 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment