Saturday, October 20, 2018

UGH: Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce Promotes LGBT Agenda

I had taken photos of this flyer from three months ago:



That word "Free" is featured prominently.

What is liberating, however, about abusing your body and hurting your mind and emotional balance with destructive behaviors?

Minors are not in the best position to make decisions about their lives, their behaviors, their sexual preferences, even.

The consequences of these behaviors needs to be shared.

And yet that's not occuring. Events like the one featured below spend more time pushing this radical fraud of "Acceptance", when in reality the whole agenda behind this LGBT affirmation process wants to make destructive, deviant, and dysfunctional behaviors "normal."

Notice also that this event actually came with a price tag!




If you want to go to an LGBT Support Group, you need to pay up!

Who's getting the money?



More residents in Manhattan Beach and throughout the South Bay should contact the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce to get some answers.

This nonsense about being free to be LGBT is based on a long set of fraud, lies, and deception.

There is no liberty in lies. NONE!


5 comments:

  1. Obscure statistics including the frequency of which a new player raises on the turn, or folds to a reraise are just a number of samples of
    what information is noted, which may be employed to exploit opponents you might encounter on a regular basis.
    Along with the RNG is a group of specific algorithms that will make deterministic decisions based on the players inside the game.
    This article demonstrates to you the main element difference between poker games, outlining the' player against
    house' and 'player against player' categories and giving you types
    of each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading
    extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue
    or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later
    and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally
    I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.
    I've got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete