Hey MassResistance team!
Please contact Montana Governor Gianforte and urge him to sign HB 112! This bill will keep boys out of girls' sports, and stop the further normalization of transgenderism in the public square for the state of Montana.
Here are the talking points to use:
- No boys in girls' sports! Men are fundamentally different from women, and men who are confused enough to think that they are women need help, not enabling.
- Transgenderism is a mental illness. The state needs to stop enabling it in any of its forms.
- The NCAA is already starting to cave on their threatened en masse boycott of any state which will not allow men to compete against women in women's sports. Don't allow the NCAA to bully the Big Sky State.
- The state of Montana needs to do what is right for Montana's women and girls. They should not care what Big Business may or may not do to Montana in retaliation.
- The government has every right and necessity to step into this fight. The state exists to limit evil, and it is evil for men to pretend to be women and ruin women's sports with their unfair physical and developmental advantages over women.
This is our final step to get this law passed. The governor has until May 7th to sign or veto the bill.
Here's his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
His Office Phone Number: (406) 444-3111