Saturday, January 5, 2019

Updates and Thoughts on the #DemShutdown


As of today, the current Democratic Shutdown has lasted 15 days. A little over two weeks, and this shutdown has become the second longest in the nation's history.

It's totally worth it. The big government bloat has taken too much of our nation's money and taken taxpapyers for all they are worth and then some.

With record tax revenue collections flowing into the treasury, and with the utmost need to secure our borders with a wall, there is no reason for the federal government to be funding all these other non-essential liabilities.



Here are the talking points to consider going forward with the current shutdown:

1. This shutdown belongs to the Democratic Party--all of it. Border security, including a strong physical barrier along the Southern border, is essential. The Democrats in Congress, in both chambers, voted for the fence ten, fifteen years ago.

Now, suddenly they don't want to build the wall?

2. I hope that this shutdown lasts for months. If the government does not secure our borders, that is essentially a government shutdown. Case closed, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

3. All the federal workers furloughed at this time? They are non-essential employees! If they do not want to be furloughed, not get paid, etc., they need to get out of Washington and get a real job in the real world!

4. The less that the federal government does, the better that the economy does. The less money that they are spending, the fewer programs which are funded

5. The economy is roaring into a greater strength than ever before. I doubt that we will see a recession this year. President Trump still has a phone and a pen to do what is needed within constitutional parameters.

6. The wall, the security of our nation's borders, is too commonsense an expectation, and the President knows it. He has already compromised on the funding, going from $25 billion to $5 billion.

7. This is going to be quite interesting, to say the least!

Shutdown? What Shutdown?!

Everyone is winning!

The country is still moving along just fine without DC. And that's the way it should be.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, Maddy! My favorite was the last one, but I also LOVE dewdrop photography, so it’s a hard choice. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Admin, I hope you are fine. I'm one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf and from my family and friends.

    Faisal Town Phase 2
    Multi Gardens Phase 2
    7 Wonders City Multan
    Skip Hire Near Me
    Mini Skip Hire
    2 Yard Skip
    4 Yard Skip
    6 Yard Skip
    8 Yard Skip
    Skip Hire Covered Locations
    Skip Hire FAQs
    Skip Hire Nottingham
    Skip Hire Sheffield
    Midi Skip Hire Prices
    Builders Skip Hire Prices
    Maxi Skip Hire Prices
    RORO Skip Hire Prices
    Fitness Health Hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Admin, I hope you are fine. I'm one of the biggest fans, I like to read your blogs and I've also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope in future you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks on my behalf and from my family and friends.

    Faisal Town Phase 2
    Multi Gardens Phase 2
    7 Wonders City Multan
    Skip Hire Near Me
    Mini Skip Hire
    2 Yard Skip
    4 Yard Skip
    6 Yard Skip
    8 Yard Skip
    Skip Hire Covered Locations
    Skip Hire FAQs
    Skip Hire Nottingham
    Skip Hire Sheffield
    Midi Skip Hire Prices
    Builders Skip Hire Prices
    Maxi Skip Hire Prices
    RORO Skip Hire Prices
    Fitness Health Hub

    ReplyDelete