Sunday, November 4, 2018

Flying Back from Austin, Texas (Photos)

Last week, I attended a conference in Killeen, Texas to promote the pro-family movement on behalf of MassResistance.

My flight back to California was scheduled for 9:30am, so I had to leave early and get to the airport as soon as I woke up.

While waiting for the flight to board, I met two Trump supporters, who were really impressed that I wore my Trump gear right in the hear of Texas' version of San Francisco.

It was great to meet both of them!







Austin, Texas was in a spooky, Halloween mood, too!







The above hallway comes from the boarding path. Boo!

Then check out the photos as I flew out of Austin and then landed back in Los Angeles later that day:





























































This is the kind of pride that greeted me back in Los Angeles:




Final Reflection

I had a great time in Austin.

I love my new job, which blesses me with visiting other pro-family activists around the country. I will be connecting with other fighters for faith, family, and freedom all over the world soon enough, too.

Austin, Texas may be one of the most liberal cities in one of the most conservative states, but I felt at home there, and I enjoyed talking and working with parents, pastors, and other professionals to do what is best for our country.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment