Monday, November 30, 2020

Fox News Tanks--But I Could Have Told You That Before

 Fox News had been taking a leftward tilt for some time.

Election Day 2020 was the last straw for many views. The news desk actually called Virginia and Arizona for Joe Biden long before the final votes were tallied. In fact, Trump did remarkably well in the northern part of Virginia, where Democrats have been securing the statewide victories for the last twelve years. Fox News declared Biden the winner of Arizona when not even one vote was tallied.

Fox News is now Faux News.

Of course, I experienced their left-wing tilt directly when I was a guest on their channel last June.

I was on the Laura Ingraham show last year. and I was talking about Drag Queen Story Hour. I was on the program speaking on behalf of MassResistance and our efforts to stand up to this LGBT perversion.

Laura Ingraham had me debate a progressive "Christian" who thinks that allowing sexually explicit entertainers around children is "acceptable."

Here's one screen showcasing the encounter:


Click on this link for the entire segment.

The Fake Christian was allowed to showcase his book on "progressive" Christianity.

Why I shared MassResistance's own book "The Health Hazards of Homosexualitiy", Ingraham panicked and waved me off the program:


At the end of the segment, Ingraham (who has a "gay" brother, incidentally enough) tipped her hand and declared "There are legitimate concerns on both sides of this issue."

NO. THERE. ARE. NOT!



Drag queens are not for kids! Drag queens do not belong in libraries. LGBT themes should not be pushed on kids -- or adults!

There is no First Amendment right to corruption of a minor. This was staggering and stunning to me.

How could Ingraham possibly justify such filth?

After the segment ended, I got some unpleasant emails from otherwise supportive conservatives. They told me I was too harsh, that I was too confrontational. They said that I made "the movement look bad". Blah Blah Blah.

I stood my ground then, and I stand my ground now.

There is no conceivable excuse or justification to allow adult sexual entertainers around children.

And yet here I was on Fox News, with one of their major news anchors and commentators, and Laura was trying to defend this madness. She even shamed me by asking at the outset: "Are you saying that gay people should not be around children?"

She was already defending LGBT "people", and it was clear that she was not going to allow a real discussion.

Aside from the initial complaints and slams against me on social media, our MassResistance main office received a number of calls and emails praising me and our organization

AND we sold multiple copies of Health Hazards!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Now, there were some concerns that Fox News would never have us on their show again.

But today, looking back on how much of a liberal hack Fox News has become, why would MassResistance want to! Who needs Faux News?!

No comments:

Post a Comment