Here is what the ruling fails to address: citizens in Riverside County found a 45,896-ballot gap between the certified tally and the records they pulled from the Registrar.
The Registrar said it was a paperwork error.
Bonta said stop looking.
I got warrants from a judge and started looking anyway.
That is my job.
They called it “unprecedented.” Good. Most people in power never get asked hard questions about an election. I asked them. For that, the Court handed Bonta the power to pause a local criminal investigation and lock the evidence behind the Registrar.
I will obey the writs. I will not obey the message behind them — that local law enforcement works for Sacramento, not for the people who elected us.
My message to Bonta is simple: you may have succeeded in burying the truth—for now. But nothing stays hidden forever. In time, everything comes to light.
Thank you,
— Sheriff Chad Bianco
No comments:
Post a Comment