Hey, everyone!
Many supporters and fellow activists have reached out to me over the last three weeks about MassResistance’s ongoing efforts. Local and international activists have been in touch with me about projects as well.
Today, it is time for me to make the announcement official:
July 31, 2026, was my last day working for MassResistance.
I stayed in touch with the organization day by day for the next few weeks to assist the main office with transition efforts.
My work with the international pro-family group that makes the difference has come to a close.
Their mission has not ceased. My mission has changed.
I am more committed than ever to standing for truth, and I believe—no, I know!—that MassResistance is the only pro-family organization that has maintained a steadfast commitment to telling the whole truth about the LGBT agenda, unafraid to confront cowardly conservatives as well as lame liberals and poisonous progressives intent on accommodating or imposing the LGBT agenda on others.
I have a growing interest in intellectual activism, not just organizing for wins in legislatures or government entities. There is a need to confront the lies and promote the truth in more ways, and I have enjoyed writing and commenting on these issues at great length.
It’s my hope that I can continue along those lines to fight the good fight and stand for truth.
MassResistance still needs your help and your activism!
Please let President Brian Camenker know if you want to stay in the fight!
From this point forward, if there are any MassResistance-related questions or ideas, please send them to Brian directly or visit the website.
Email him at brian@massresistance.org
Website: www.massresistance.org
Thank you for all your support and ongoing commitment to stand for truth and fight the lies of the LGBT agenda.
Sincerely,
Arthur Schaper

I've let Brian know, and offer you the same assistance🙏
ReplyDeleteMay I ask, who is this?
DeleteThis is a bit of a surprise. May God bless you in your future endeavours!
ReplyDeleteArturo, thank you for your tremendous support. Without your voice advocating for the NLM parents, the fight against the Wellness Center at John Glenn High School would not have been won. I deeply appreciate all the dedicated work you have done for the students, the youth, the children, and education—as well as your passion for working with parents and all the effort and support you gave us. You were a great leader at NLM; thank you. You are a wonderful human being whom I admire, and I am very proud to know you. You are a great person with many talents. May God bless you always. Thank you for everything. 🙏
ReplyDeleteImmeasurable loss; tears as I write this Arthur. But I know you'll be still in the fight! I remember talking to you on the day dear Charlie was murdered...you live this work. God bless and reward you and here in Ks. we're not going anywhere unless it's on to victory for our precious children to be free of the ALA/ LGBTQ/TRANS porn/lies.
ReplyDeleteKathy, thank you for your ongoing support and all the great work you have done in Kansas to stop LGBT perversion and protect kids. Please, let's stay in touch!
Delete